Lyon is among the best metropolitan areas in France that you need to visit. The town is third largest within France. It is the funds of Rhone-Alps region. The city is known for its historic and social heritage. Some of its structures and galleries have been listed in world history site list of UNESCO.
Some of the best places to visit as well as explore in Lyon are:
1. St. Jean Church: This cathedral is dedicated in order to St. John and St. Stephen. It was built during 12th and the Thirteenth century. The oldest parts of the actual church have now been shut for prayers and are stored for the public display.
2 Renaissance Courtyards: These are the beautiful courtyards that were built during the time of renaissance within the Roman style of architecture.
3. Theatres Romains de Fourviere: This is the oldest theatre in France and was started in 11th century AD. There's a great respect and value for this amongst the nearby inhabitants.
4. Parc de la Tete: This is a well-liked park that's made in the actual English type of architecture. The park was built throughout the 19th century and is one of the biggest and most beautiful city parks associated with France. It is a good way for family outings and other outdoor recreation. The main popular features of the park include a large greenhouse, organic garden along with a rose garden. Recently African Plains have also been additional where the creatures can wander freely.
5. Opera house: This opera house was started in 1826 and was later reopened within 1993. The area has located many opera performances and dance shows. The glass ceiling from the building would be to watch out for.
6. Aquarium du Great Lyon: This is another fascinating attraction. The aquarium is located around the outskirts from the city and it has a bit of entertainment for almost everyone. There are a number of varieties of fishes and other marine life varieties have been stored here. Many informative classes and slideshows will also be organized to educate the masses.
7. Maison de la Dane: This is an ideal place for the dance lovers. This theater continues to be dedicated to dance where you can discover various type of dance. There's a museum also is situated in the actual vicinity of the identical building.
8. La Part Dieu: This is among the largest retail center in France. The actual mall has got the presence of almost all the major brands in the world. But avoid this place on Sundays as it can get crowded.
Lyon is one of the best places in France to see and explore guide sortir à Lyon. Eurostar is one of the best means to achieve Paris and you can take possibly TGV train or even bus to Lyon.
Lyon, the culinary capital of France, which is the 3rd largest town and second biggest metropolitan region in France. This city is famous for its culture and 2000 year-old history. This particular city began by the Roman empire and a heritage city as recognized by UNESCO. This wonderful city can be found between Paris and Marseille as well as 470 km away from Paris. You can reach presently there from Geneva that is just 170 km away. It is situated in East of France between 2 rivers called as Rhone and Saone. The people living there are referred to as Lyonnais. It has a 'semi continental' environment and climate is nice to visit in the 30 days of Sept and October.